DraconisRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and roleplay Dragons etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Island

Go down 
+2
labdog
Sashamonkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashamonkey
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
Gifted Island Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gifted Island Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Year: 2101 Why: Unknown

"10 children, ages 10-18 were kidnapped 2 days ago by "Men in black suits" describes a witness present at the event. There whereabouts are currently unknown, but we urge you to please, call the following number should you come across any information, parents are desperate."
A tall man switched off the TV, sniggering, "Useless," he shook his head then looked over at the 10 cages filled with special children. These 10 were all siblings, from the last Gifted living in the world. 'Not living anymore' thought the tall man.
The Gifted, Tallie, had died while her last child, Ink, was born. He remembered the baby, with the mark on her back like all Gifteds had: a tree like scar crawling up her back and around her neck, onto her stomach, until stopping at her waist. The small child, a girl now named Ink, already had grown short, ink black hairs on her head, when she was birthed, thus her name.
These ten children were kidnapped because of a simple reason: there were strong suspicions they had inherited their mother's Gift.
This suspicion was yet to be proved, but the youngest, Ink, he had once seen oddly furry, and, call it a trick of the light, but it looked like she'd grown a tail. She had, of course, grown normal bythe time he thought of doing a double take, knowing his luck, whis would happen every time.
A small tear rolled down his face for what he was doing to these children, even a young ten year old, and he thought the worst possible thought he could think about thinking: these were his children.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Pets:
Other:
Looks:

Mine:

Name: Ink
Power: Controlling animals
Personality: Fiery, will fight for what she thinks is right, willing to hurt herself for animals.
Pets: Nicco, a black horse, Dias, a scarlet macaw
Other: Living in foster homes for all her life, never stays in one for more than a year, very original.
Looks: http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/KDF_070612-41.jpg
Back to top Go down
labdog
Moderators
Moderators
labdog

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Navy
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:21 pm

I'll join if it gets approved. Here is my character:
Name:Dalton
Power:can manipulate the element of fire and water/ice
Personality:gental but hides it by giving an attitude
Pets:Siberian Huskie with one blue and one green eye
Other:He lived in foster home to foster home until he turned 18 then he joined to Navy
Looks:Tall, skinny, well muscled, blonde hair, bluegray eyes. Wears blue cami pants and a white T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cvn74.navy.mil/home.html
Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Draconis

Female
Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : I have no job, my hobbies are; Dragons, Rp, drawing, doing your noodle in and being me.
Humor : I can't make you laugh by being funny... You laugh cause im wierd
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://draconisrpg.forumotion.com
Mizzim
Novice
Novice
Mizzim

Female
Number of posts : 14
Humor : I iz CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-04

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Name:Dennira
Power: she can fly
Personality: Silly, sweet, smart
Pets: Kitten
Other:odd purple eyes.
Looks: Deep strait shiny black hair and purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Moderators
Moderators
Saphira

Female
Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Kiara
Power: psychic powers (has visions, can lift stuff with her mind, get into people's minds and control them, the whole deal)
Personality: proud of her powers, but sad that she is an outcast, mostly has a serious attitude ever since she was kidnapped, very rare that she is happy anymore, watches over her younger siblings
Pets: none
Other: cannot control her visions
Looks: tall, long black hair, piercing bright blue eyes, skinny
Back to top Go down
Hikarah125
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 am

((Nice.... and WHAT THEY HAVE TO BE ACCEPTED HERE TO, are the rules as strict as dragoncaves RP rules.))

Name: Miranda
Power: Can see fuiture, or past in her dreams
Personality: She keeps herself away from the others, she conciders herself an outsider.
Pets: Will add one later
Other: Nope
Looks: tall, long silky brown hair, hourglass body shape, most say her eyes are colorless, but there a very light green (This color)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gifted Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Island   Gifted Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifted Island
Page 1 of 1