DraconisRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and roleplay Dragons etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOUSY677
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Team Galactic, of course!
Humor : Whut?
Warning :
Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!   Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 am

The Story so far:

In a large lake is a small Island. On that island are the legendary Pokémon, and they are being protected by top Government Officials. However, the evil Team Galactic wants the Pokémon for their research. There are many people protecting the lake, but they are outnumbered by Team Galactic, the three Galactic Commanders persuade one of their Underlings to disguise herself as one of the people protecting the lake, and find out about these Pokémon. She is found out, however, so Saturn, one of the three commanders, steps in and saves her. At their HQ, the Underling reveals that some of the people protecting the Lake plan to destroy Team Galactic's main building, and badly hurt the two other Commanders. (Mars and Jupiter) Nearly all of Team Galactic escaped, but Saturn stayed behind to guard the building, and was not injured. The building, along with its labs and research facilities is destroyed. Irritated, the three Commanders fight back, capturing some of the people protecting the lake.

On that Lake, A ranger, head of protecting the Legendaries, was sitting, watching the sky for Team Galactic's Flying Type Trainer, Rhua. She knew what to expect, a Salamance, with a girl on its back, A Scyther, and a Staraptor. She looked at her Pokémon, trained till they couldn't get any stronger. Her Lucario, was practicing his Aura Sphere on a tree, her Sceptile, and her Vaporeon, were training. The ranger smiled. She would easily beat Rhua. Soon, she saw this very thing. The Scyther began to fly at Sara, but Rhua grabbed the rope around its neck, and pulled it back. Saying:

"Wait. I'll take you and Salamance with me to get the Dragon Trio, and Staraptor will stay and fight."

Rhua got off the Salamance, and looked at Sara, saying to Staraptor:

"Take the Pokémon, all of them, and we’ll come back with Legendaries. Actually, Scyther, you stay and battle with Staraptor."

Rhua flew off on Salamance, and Staraptor stayed and fought with Scyther.

They left and soon were searching the island for legendaries the island. Salamance could sense Rhua's excitement, and flew low. Suddenly, Salamance went to one side. There was a mountain to one side.
"Hmm- glad one of us was looking- we would've- Whoa! What's THAT?"
There was a large Pillar, with three Pokemon on it!
"Looks like we've found our Dragon Trio!"
Scyther Looked Staraptor, then, there were deep rumblings from the mountain.

At the mountain, Rhua had caught Palkia and Dialga, just Giratina. She closed her eyes, then Commanded Salamance to attack.
"OK, use Wing attack, then I'll catch it!"
Salamance used wing attack, and Giratina dropped too the ground. Rhua grinned.
"NEVER underestimate my flying types!" She laughed. "Oh, and before we get any farther trouble, Return!"
She threw the Pokeball, and caught Giratina!
"OK, Salamance, go again!" Rhua chuckled evilly.
"We'll pick the others up now."
They flew back, three legendaries richer.
"OK, guys, you can come back now!"
Sara watched helplessly as Rhua flew off, and growled:
"Lucario, Vaporeon, you two take Staraptor, Sceptile, you take Scyther."

Sceptile and Vaporeon attacked Staraptor from behind, but Staraptor spotted them, and defeated both at once.

Scyther crossed his scythes, and looked at Lucario. Both jumped up in to the air, and Lucario tried to hit Scyther with Aura Sphere, but Scyther sent it back, and Lucario fainted. Staraptor turn to look at Scyther, and both flew off to the corner off the island, and Rhua came back, holding three Pokeballs. She nodded calmly, and the group started to fly back.

You begin here:

This Role Play takes place in two places. The Team Galactic headquarters, and the Island of the Legendaries. If you are on the side of the Lake team, you must do anything in your power to save the legendaries, and Team Galactic must try and get them all, even if it means leaving your Pokémon, and going to a different region, to get better Pokémon, and coming back. You can turn the Lake people against the others to get them to join, and the lake people can do the same to team Galactic. There will be certain... challenges along the way, though, some that will require Team Galactic to team up with The Lake People.

Notes:
Each commander has a partner, or apprentice, if you want to call it that. They will be RPed by the same person as the commander, to avoid Complications.

Rules:
Keep everything PG-13
No Plot-Killing
No Anti-Mary-Sues or anti-Gary-Stus
No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus
No God Modding
No Power Playing

Character Form:

Username:
Character’s name:
Character's Side:
Appearance:
Other:
Personality:
Pokemon: (Commanders have 3, Underlings have 2, lake people have 2 or 3)

Team Galactic:

Boss: MOUSY677

Commanders:
Saturn: MOUSY677
Mars: ?
Jupiter: ?

Underlings: ?

Lake protection:

Leader: ?
Guards: ?

Last edited by MOUSY677 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Draconis

Female
Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : I have no job, my hobbies are; Dragons, Rp, drawing, doing your noodle in and being me.
Humor : I can't make you laugh by being funny... You laugh cause im wierd
Warning :
Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!   Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 am

I'll accept but tell me what

No Cybering

means!
Back to top Go down
https://draconisrpg.forumotion.com
MOUSY677
Novice
Novice

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Team Galactic, of course!
Humor : Whut?
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!   Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 am

Draconis wrote:
I'll accept but tell me what

No Cybering

means!

Ahem... No... Sex.
Back to top Go down
Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Owner of Draconis
Draconis

Female
Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : I have no job, my hobbies are; Dragons, Rp, drawing, doing your noodle in and being me.
Humor : I can't make you laugh by being funny... You laugh cause im wierd
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!   Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Just put Keep it PG-13 Then!
Back to top Go down
https://draconisrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!   Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Command Part 1: Island of the Legenaries!
Page 1 of 1