DraconisRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and roleplay Dragons etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lila
Moderators
Moderators
Lila

Female
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : VETRINARIAN THING-A-MAJIG
Humor : ?????????????????????????????????????
Warning :
The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-28

The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)   The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Ramos soared through the dense forest, in search of food. Despite his constant foraging, he had not eaten in weeks. He came upon a large store of nuts, but a massive rodent burst out and defended its prize. The macaw searched elsewhere. He found fruit, but it belonged to a Giant Panda. He came upon seeds. but they were being snacked on by a chimp.
Ramos flapped his dazzling wings in frustration and perched himself on a branch.
He could not reutrn to Bello(mate) empty-handed, and alas, he wasfamished. Ramos gripped the branch tighter, let his eyelids droop, and slept.

This was just a piece of the whole story I wrote. I am not yet finished, I may not finish, but who knows. If I want to, I will.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/leblah
Dragon4Life
Amazing
Amazing
Dragon4Life

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Dragons, Snakes, Pokemon, Wolves, Your soul
Humor : http://thepokemoncenter.freeforums.org/
Warning :
The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)   The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:39 am

'Tis Lila! Twisted Evil

Nice part-of-a-story. I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://thepokemoncenter.freeforums.org/?style=1
Lila
Moderators
Moderators
Lila

Female
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : VETRINARIAN THING-A-MAJIG
Humor : ?????????????????????????????????????
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)   The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 am

Thankies. I think I found...

Yes. I found 'ze hatching part.

"The macaw egg let out a horrific groan, and Bello could hear it cracking. She stood, and flew off to fetch some food.
She bit out of a ripe mango, swallowed three whole walnuts, and sipped some water.
Bello returned just in time. The eggg snapped in two, revealing a damp, pink bird.
It immediately lifted its head, opened its beak, and sqwuaked. Bello coughed up some sort of parrot milk, and the chick drank it greedily.
When the new baby had finished, Bello nestled it under her wing and waited for her mate, Ramos, to return."

Not posting them in order, this one actually was written first.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/leblah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)   The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of The Macaw(randomness, but please do not copy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DraconisRPG :: Storys! :: Your storys!-
Jump to: