DraconisRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and roleplay Dragons etc

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf Village

Go down 

Did you like my Story?
Yes
Wolf Village Vote_lcap60%Wolf Village Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
I liked what I read, but I didnt read it all, because it was too long
Wolf Village Vote_lcap40%Wolf Village Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
It was ok
Wolf Village Vote_lcap0%Wolf Village Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was too long
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
It was horrible!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Dragon4Life
Amazing
Amazing
Dragon4Life

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Dragons, Snakes, Pokemon, Wolves, Your soul
Humor : http://thepokemoncenter.freeforums.org/
Warning :
Wolf Village Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wolf Village Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Wolf Village Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Village   Wolf Village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 am

Wolf Village

Part One

Wolf
One day a young boy and his sister were riding to the village. Little did they know there was a thief ready to pounce from behind a tree. But behind him there was a wolf. A hungry wolf. The wolf pounced. The man fell. The boy and his sister turned and gasped. He took out his gun and got ready to shoot the wolf, but his sister stopped him. “No!” she cried and pushed his gun out the way. “Why should I not shoot that wolf Kia?! It will make a fine coat!” “Because, it saved us! How dumb are you Victor?!” “Whatever,” said Victor and shot the wolf. It howled and fell. “Victor!!!” Kia screeched and ran to the wolf. Victor only laughed and rode into the village leaving Kia and the wolf alone. Kia put her hand on the wolfs still chest. No Breath. The wolf was dead.

Then a Kia heard a sound, a soft moaning sound. And then from behind the dead wolf, a pup appeared! A tiny skinny pup. It looked at Kia. She put out a sliver of meat. The pup looked at Kia cautiously, it seemed reassured by her smile and ran forward and gobbled the meat up hungrily. She realised at that moment that she couldn’t leave the pup. It would die if she left it here. But how could she take it into her house. Well she’d have to find a way.

That night a lonely girl smuggled a wolf pup into an abandoned barn a little way from the village. It was Kia’s family barn. It was abandoned because rats had infested it. It was perfect for the little pup because it could eat the rats. The little brown-red pup skittered out and immediately started to chase the nearest rat. The filthy creature squeaked in terror and flew to the closest hole. Kia laughed and stroked the pup. To her amazement it seemed to like her stroking it, and rolled over like a dog! Then she named it. She could tell it was a boy, and named him Flamefoot.

The next day Kia came to the barn with a chicken leg she had stolen. That would cost her later but she didn’t mind. As soon as she had opened the door Flamefoot hurdled himself at her, she giggled and picked him up. He settled in the crook of her arm. Then he sniffed and jumped up. He could obviously smell the chicken. She ripped a piece of the leg and threw it to him. He gobbled it down delightedly and gave her the classic, Puppy Dog eyes. She sighed and threw him some more.

That very next morning a middle aged man stepped out his house and grinned. The whole village was bathed in a heavenly light. The temperature had changed so quickly that the village elders said it was a blessing from heaven. Kia, on the other hand though it was just the earth. She was more advanced than the rest of the villagers. That day would change how she looked at the world forever.

Ten minutes later, Kia entered the barn. Flamefoot was nowhere in sight. But then he emerged from behind a hay stack. Kia gasped. Flamefoot now was true to his name. Around each of his feet a ring of flames now burned. However, strangely, although he was right next to the hay he didn’t set it on fire. He seemed oblivious to the change. He scampering over and looked at Kia expectantly. She giggled and threw him some meat.

That middle aged man we heard about earlier, his name was Tom. He was Kia dad. He had black hair and short stubble.
His wife was Lila. She had brown hair and was extremely kind. Kia missed her. You see, she was dead. She had gone on a trip to collect food, but never come back. Tom was getting worried about Kia. She spent a lot of time in that barn. She said it was private and she didn’t want him to see it. But she had no friends and Tom was wondering if it was getting to her. But he knew Kia, and if she wanted to be left alone he would leave her alone.

That night nine forty-five Flamefoot heaved a great-big sigh. He wanted to explore, but, he now knew every corner, every crack. He was getting bigger now. Unknown to him he was growing extraordinarily fast. He was obviously not a normal wolf.

Kia was beginning to measure Flamefoot ever other day. He was just about 1 metre! Kia knew very little about wolfs but she knew that was unnatural. Flamefoot was now roughly 2 weeks old. He was about 2 days old when Kia met him. He was so big now he was much bigger than the size of a full grown wolf.

Kia suddenly had an idea. Flamefoot was so big now he could fit Kia on his back. So slowly Kia lowered herself onto his back. He seemed to understand. She was on. She was sitting on a wolf!

That night a lonesome wolf ran out a barn. Kia and Flamefoot. They were riding away from the village. Another secret would unfold tonight. Kia realised it now. “Ummmm…Flamefoot,” she said. And to her complete and utter surprise, “Yes Kia” was the reply from Flamefoot! “You understand me?!” said a surprised Kia. “Well, yes, I do understand you. You looked after me and now I’m bigger I can look after you.”

That night Flamefoot raced away from everything familiar to Kia. She was scared. Sensing this, Flamefoot stopped and said, “Kia lie down and rest. You’re tired and frightened. Sleep. I will watch over you.” Kia was very thankful and as soon as her head touched the soft grass she was asleep.

Flamefoot was not tired. He had just realised that he would never need to sleep again. Seven hours later, Kia was waking up. “I’m sorry about this” said Flamefoot, and threw his head back and howled. The sound was unlike anything else Kia had ever heard. It was powerful yet subtle. It was scary and sweet. It was a Flame Wolfs cry. He looked at Kia and bent down and licked her. She laughed. It was soft like velvet unlike a cat’s tongue.

Tom walked to the barn. He was sure he’d heard something in there. He opened the door. Unlike usual there was no rats scuttling out the door as soon as he opened it. Something had eaten them. Tom was suspicious.

Flamefoot told Kia he would never have to eat a big meal again. He then said, “We are connected, we are one. I am you and you are me. It will hurt you when I leave. You have been warned,” “Ok…” said Kia. She looked around. They were a long, long, way from the village. They had crossed mountains and run over countless planes. They had crossed the boundaries of other villages and were now by an ocean. “Flamefoot, can you swim?” said Kia. “No I can not, but I can call one of my brothers who can. I will go another way.” Replied Flamefoot and howled. But this howl was different. Kia looked around. And she saw a blue dot come racing towards her.

The blue dot materialised and it turned out to be a wolf. It was as big as Flamefoot but where Flamefoots’ rings of flames burned there was a ring of aqua-blue water. It hung in place, strangely. “Hello my brother,” said the Water Wolf. “Hello brother,” replied Flamefoot “Umm... do you have a name?” said Kia quietly. “I do not, if you want, child, you can name me,” replied the Water Wolf. “Ok, your new name is Waterfoot!” said Kia happily. “Ok, my brother, you sent me here because you want me to ferry this child over the Great Ocean, correct?” asked Waterfoot. “Yes, brother, can you?” said Flamefoot, “as I can not swim.” “Yes, I can and I will.”

“Oh Waterfoot this is wonderful!” said Kia loudly and delightedly. “Yes it’s very refreshing isn’t it?” replied Waterfoot. They were speeding through cool water at supersonic speed. Kia looked behind her. Waterfoots’ tail had seven fins on and as it spun, it propelled him through the water. Kia’s old clothes were beginning to fall apart because of the speed they were travelling at. “Kia, we’re reaching the end of our trip,” said Waterfoot, “it was nice travelling with you. Goodbye”. as soon as he finished his sentence he dove down and Kia went flying into the sandy beach.

Flamefoot was waiting. Kia stopped right at his burning feet. “Hello Kia,” said Flamefoot. Kia, spitting out mouthfuls of sand replied, “Hello Flamefoot” and she hauled herself up. She suddenly realised that even though she had only been away from Flamefoot 1 day, she had missed him so much. She then leapt forward and embraced him fiercely. He seemed to feel the same as Kia did and they embraced for a long time.

Not too far away, thunder crashed around Mt. Thunderbolt. But this was no ordinary thunder. It was the doing of Thundergod, the last of the Thunder Wolfs. He was practising for battle. His mistress was Lady Storm. She knew that Flamefoot and Kia were getting closer and closer. And she also knew that they were in for a big surprise.

Tom was worried. Kia had been away from home for more than 4 days now. She often when on day trips, but this was too long. Tom said to Victor, “I want you to go and find Kia,” “Yes father,” replied Victor. He was happy about this, because, it meant he would be like a hero, if he got her back. So, borrowing his dad’s horse, he set off to find Kia.

Flamefoot suddenly raised his head and sniffed. Kia asked, “What’s wrong?” “I can smell danger,” He replied, “Its far away but coming fast. We must make haste,” little did he know he was falling into a well organised trap.

Lady Storm cackled with glee. Her trap was working perfectly. With Waterfoot caught he was perfect bait. He would howl for Flamefoot to help him and, the trap would fall upon him and Kia. She sighed and settled into an icy-cold chair and called for a servant. The last living servant came running in. It was Lila. Kia’s mother. Her once blond hair was matted and black. She often wondered about Kia. About what she looked like, and what had become of her. What she didn’t know, was she was about to find out.

Flamefoot smelled trouble. Waterfoot was calling saying, “Help, brother, help!” To Kia this was a distressed howl. Flamefoot could also smell a Thunder Wolf. His brother. But there also was another smell. The smell of betrayal.
Back to top Go down
http://thepokemoncenter.freeforums.org/?style=1
Dragon4Life
Amazing
Amazing
Dragon4Life

Female
Warning :

Wolf Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Village   Wolf Village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:15 am

The Time of blood.

Waterfoot was desperate. He knew that Flamefoot would be trapped too, but, it was his last chance. They had whipped to the end of his strength. He was close to death. He prayed to the Mighty Wolf that his family were safe, and that they would not come to any harm. And in his last breath he let out an unearthly howl. Whimpering he fell. His spirit would join others in the sky.

Flamefoot sensed his brothers` soul was rest. Even so his grief was unbearable. He howled. Loud and clear, sad, lonely. The grieving howl. Even for Kia this was clear as day that Flamefoot was grieving for his brother.

Flamefoot approached the towering mountain, Kia close behind. The mountain shadowed them, stating its authority. From deep inside its belly, Lady Strom laughed in a beautiful, silky voice. She turned and looked in the mirror. Her flawless face was framed by hair the colour of thunder. She tied it loosely in a bun. “Thundergod, darling,” she crooned to the Thunder Wolf who was walking over to her. The Thunder Wolf lowered his tail as a sign of status. He was fed up. Still his brother and the child had not come. He wanted to fight. NOW.

Kia was scared. She and Flamefoot were about to walk into the biggest mountain she had ever seen. That might be because it was the only mountain she had ever seen. As Flamefoot put one foot inside the mountain two things happened. One Thundergod shot out the mountain and hurdled into Flamefoot. Two, the top of the mountain exploded of in a gigantic blast of rock and mud. The mountain was a volcano!

Flamefoot was caught completely by surprise by Thundergod. Luckily, Flamefoot knew how to fight by natural instinct. But Thundergod had been training. However Flamefoot had a weapon. As Thundergod pounced on him he held up his paws. The flames on his paws burned his on his soft spot. His stomach. Meanwhile, Kia wasn’t panicking. That was her talent. She could stay calm in the most stressful situation. She breathed in, and out. In, and out. Right. What could she do to help?

Thundergod was furious! Even through he surprised Flamefoot and, even though he had an advantage, he was losing. But Flamefoot could smell fear, so he fixed back on fighting. At every snap he made, Flamefoot was there, in his face, to counter it. This angered him even more. But then for a split second he stopped to catch his breath. Flamefoot seized his chance and bit him on the neck. It was all over in a split second. The victor was chosen. Flamefoot had won.

Flamefoot stood over the fresh carcass. Then he realised that the fight had made him weary and staving. So he gobbled up the carcass. But what he didn’t realise was the reason that he couldn’t see anyone was that the lava was pouring down the mountain. And he could see ok but, to a human eye the whole world was a blurred brown mess.

Kia was absolutely, positively out-of-this-world, scared. She couldn’t see Flamefoot and with the lava pouring down the volcano alarmingly fast, she was sure he would be doomed. She wanted to cry but she had to run first. But the entire world was a mess! Which was she did she have to run?!

Flamefoot charged right into who he was trying to find. “Kia,” Flamefoot cried delightedly but not too loudly as to not alert Lady Storm of their presence. “Kia, we must get out of here, but I know that you cannot touch lava because you will burn, correct?” Flamefoot said. “Yes right Flamefoot so can you…ummmm….swim through lava?” replied Kia. “Yes, yes I can, so you better get on my back before the lava reaches you! Flamefoot cried and within a split second of Kia getting on his back Flamefoot raced off away from Mont. Thunder.

Lila had just about escaped from Lady Storm. She would now probably burn with the rest of the volcano. Standing on the top of the mansion that poked of out the volcano she gasped as she saw the destruction it had caused. A vast area around the volcano was black rubble and cinders.

Flamefoot was running. He didn’t know where. Kia was unconscious. Her body wasn’t hurt but the lack of oxygen was putting great strain on her organs. He was running for open plains. He had finally reached a clearing!

Kia found herself again in open grassland. Flamefoot was panting. He must have run from the volcano to here. And she must have been unconscious! “Thank you Flamefoot,” she said. “That’s ok.”

“Kia?” said Flamefoot. “Yes,” Kia replied. “I sense danger at the village. We must go. Let us make haste!” Flamefoot ran as fat as he could all the way to the village. When he reached the village Kia was shocked at what she saw…..
Back to top Go down
Dragon4Life
Amazing
Amazing
Dragon4Life

Female
Warning :

Wolf Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Village   Wolf Village Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 am

Part 3

Mystery

There right in front of Kia were her village used to stand. There was a fissure. It looked like someone had gripped open the earth taking the village with it. “Kia, this isn’t as bad as it looks,” Flamefoot said, and he stepped forward. His nose touched what was a rip in space. “Hold on!” He cried, and stepped right into the rip. They plunged and twisted, whiled, and twirled. And by the time they landed Kia had nearly fallen off Flamefoots back. And they were in the village. They were dangling over lava! Kia ran to her father and hugged him tight.

“Kia,” said Tom. “Yes dad,” Kia replied. “I was so worried! I sent Victor after you but I heard from a local village chief that they had found his body stripped to the bone. I thought perhaps that had happened to you as well…” Tom’s eyes were filling with tears. Kia hugged him tighter.

turned to Kia and said, “Your village will soon be covered in lava and really disappear. Everything in it will be killed. Unless, I jump down into the lava. Whilst I shall be killed, it will save you and your village. While I die I can control the lava to push you back up and everything will turn back to normal.” “But Flamefoot,” Kia began with tears in her eyes. “Hush now Kia, there’s nothing you can do.” Kia watched wide-eyed as Flamefoot leapt down into the lava. It did exactly what he said it would. The whole village slowly came back into shape. And in a flash everything was back to normal.

Kia dedicated herself to wolves from then on. And so, all the element wolves disappeared. But Kia’s village would never forget Flamefoot. After all, its called Wolf Village.

Like it? It took me a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time, so I hope you do. Im am doing another story, not linked to this, which I will post soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Village   Wolf Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DraconisRPG :: Storys! :: Your storys!-
Jump to: