Come and roleplay Dragons etc

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Must I Now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addis Hellfire
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : You ask where I live and now what I'm into? You're scaring me . . .
Humor : What is this "humor" you speak of?
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Must I Now?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 pm

No really, do I have to introduce myself? *sigh* Alright, fine.

Name is Addis Hellfire, an Aurak Draconian from the world of Krynn. I am also a Planeswalker who has visited many worlds, including: Barovia,Darkon, Ivalice, Dominaria,
Mirrodin, Gothica, Nehwon, Qwa Vaam, Middle Earth, and others - some of which I never learned the name of. I do not share my past freely, so do not expect much along those lines if that is what you mean by an introduction. Just know by occupation I am an archmage, capable of magics that could bend reality itself . . . *shifty eyes* That is all I shall say about myself, for now.

As for why I'm here . . some freaky nerd with glasses and a keyboard put me here. I was instructed by this person - who I will refer to as the "nerd" - to . . . do I really have to say it? Yes? Bah, fine. I was put here to look for this "roleplay" thing that I was told about, and toss in my two copper. *Fishes in the pocket of his red robe, pulls out two copper and tosses 'em at whoever's reading this* Can I go home now? No? Blast. If somebody could help me - and the previously mentioned nerd - figure out what this site is, where do I go from here, etc then I'd be most grateful and guarantee at least a day without any death threats.

[Note from the nerd: Alright, either I'm just out of practice with my html coding skills or this particular type of html just throws me off . . sorry if the formatting is distracting, lol.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addis Hellfire
Novice
Novice

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : You ask where I live and now what I'm into? You're scaring me . . .
Humor : What is this "humor" you speak of?
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Now I feel stupid.   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 pm

. . . haha, should have read the news section first. Forum closed . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Must I Now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DraconisRPG :: Introduce your self!!!-
Jump to: